This course is the most important. It will be available for attendees who participated in the first three courses. During this course, students must apply the knowledge gained and propose a Blockchain-based solution to a practical case.
- What are paradigm shifts?
- Blockchain in the context of history.
- What does the technology mean?
- Competing perspectives.
- Blockchain government impacts.
- Being able to adapt to change.
With this course you will receive:
- 1-on-1 mentoring from an expert
- Digital Course Material
- Digital Exam Prep Material