In this one-day course, the focus is on the ABCs of cryptocurrencies; how they defer from other forms of digital money and assets, where the concept originated from and where is it going.
The course will need basic knowledge in economic sciences as the following topics will be discussed:
- What are cryptocurrencies & Why are they Important?
- Are cryptocurrencies the solution to a trustless economy?
- Use Cases & the Future of Money.
- Cryptocurrencies (tokens vs coins) valuation.
- Central Bank Issued Cryptocurrencies (CBICC)
- Tokenomics & the modern economy.
With this course you will receive:
- 1-on-1 mentoring from an expert
- Digital Course Material
- Digital Exam Prep Material